Notice – Current COVID Restrictions
We look forward to welcoming you back from Monday 11th of October.
What to expect when returning?
- Proof of Vaccination – Based on NSW Government restrictions we can only open to fully vaccinated persons. You are required to prove you are fully vaccinated upon entry. For details on how to do this please see below
- Face masks Mandatory – Face masks are mandatory in all areas of the Club, except while consuming food or beverages
- Service NSW QR Code Check-In – The government has made it mandatory for all customers and staff of all hospitality venues to check-in via Service NSW. We suggest you download the Service NSW app. This will mean your details are saved and you will not have to manually enter them each time you want to check in to a venue.
If you do not have a smartphone our Reception staff will be able to check you in via Service NSW. This QR check-in is in addition to our current Club sign-in processes.
- Capacity Limits – Based on the NSW Government regulations our Club needs to ensure we do not exceed the 1 person per 4m2 rule. This means each room/zone of the Club has its own capacity based on this rule that cannot be exceeded. If any room or zone reaches its capacity no more patrons will be permitted to enter until someone leaves.
- No standing while drinking – you must remain seated whilst drinking.
How can I prove I’m fully vaccinated?
You can prove you are fully vaccinated through your:
Where can I access my proof of vaccination?
You can access your proof of vaccination (COVID-19 digital certificate or immunisation history
- Your Medicare online account through myGov
- The Express Plus Medicare mobile app, which also gives you the option of adding your digital
certificate to an Apple Wallet or Google Pay.
Can I come to the club if I’ve only had one vaccine dose?
The NSW Government has announced that only people who have received both doses of the vaccine
can come to the club the Monday after NSW reaches the 70 per cent double-dose milestone.
How can I get proof in hard copy?
You can ask your vaccination provider to print your immunisation history statement. You can also call the Australian Immunisation Register on 1800 653 809 and ask them to send your statement to you. It can take up to 14 days to arrive in the post.
What if I can’t get vaccinated?
Subject to the legislation which mandates vaccinations, people who can’t be vaccinated may be permitted to enter the club if they obtain a “contraindication certificate” in the approved form (which can be found here). Please consult your medical practitioner for further information. It is likely that we will only be permitted to accept a medical exemption in the approved form.
How can I prove to the club that I’m fully vaccinated or medically exempt?
You can show our staff proof of vaccination:
- Open your Express Plus Medicare mobile app, click “Immunisation history” and then click
“View COVID-19 digital certificate”
- Access your COVID-19 digital certificate in your Apple Wallet or Google Pay
- Present a hard copy of your immunisation history statement
- Present a hard copy of a medical exemption (contraindication certificate) in the approved
form completed by a medical practitioner.
We kindly ask that you have this information ready before you arrive at the club, to prevent
How will the club know my proof of vaccine or medical exemption is authentic?
At our discretion, we may attempt to verify that your “proof of vaccine” is authentic. We remind you
that it is a federal offence to falsify this information.
WHAT'S ON WEEKLY
As a member you can take part in our weekly raffles and prize draws and a wide range of activities. Mahjong Tuesday, Seniors Fitness, Saturday Pro Series Poker, Line Dancing and of course Karaoke! Always vibrant and ever changing come down and join in!See What's On