We have reopened! Social distancing rules apply. The way we trade looks slightly different. Please remember that the changes in trading procedures outlined below are due to restrictions given to us by the NSW government and Health NSW. Our staff and managers are tasked with enforcing these guidelines to ensure we are not shut down again. Please be patient and tolerant with our staff during these changing times.
- Capacity Limits – Based on the NSW Government regulations our Club will have a total venue capacity of 219, excluding staff. We also need to ensure we do not exceed the 1 person per 4m2 rule. This means each room / zone of the Club has its own capacity based on this rule that cannot be exceeded. If any room or zone reaches its capacity no more patrons will be permitted to enter until someone leaves
- COVID Marshalls – you will notice certain staff patrolling the Club in high visibility vests. Their role is to ensure that all safety measures are adhered to . Please adhere to their instructions or you may be asked to leave the premises.
- Table service only – patrons are not permitted to be standing, everyone must be seated at all times, unless moving from one area to another. This means that you cannot approach any of the bars or counters to order food or beverages. When entering the Club please take a seat in your chosen area and our staff will be over shortly to take your order.
- Signing in and out – Everyone, members and visitors are required to sign in and out and provide their phone number for recording. This is a NSW Health requirement so if anyone who has visited the Club is later diagnosed with COVID-19 NSW Health will contact all other patrons who were in the venue at that time. To facilitate the correct recording requirements all patrons must enter and exit via the Victoria Avenue Reception. The Thomas Street entrance will be closed until further notice.
- Asked to leave if unwell – The Club is required by NSW Health to ask any patron questions about their current health condition upon entry and refuse entry to any patrons who are showing symptoms of COVID-19. These include fever, coughing, sneezing, sore throat, etc.
- No cloaking of bags – For the safety of our staff there will be no cloaking of bags or any other personal items until further notice
- Queuing outside the Club – If you are required to queue outside the Club waiting to sign in or waiting for the Club to open please ensure you stand 1.5 metres from other patrons.
- Sanitise hands upon entry and regularly – all patrons will be required to sanitise their hands when entering the Club. Whilst in the Club patrons are reminded to sanitise their hands regularly. There are hand sanitising stations in all areas of the Club.
- Tables closed for cleaning – Staff will be required to close a table while they clean and sanitise the area after a patron leaves. Staff will place a sign on any tables closed for cleaning. Please wait until the staff complete the cleaning and sanitising of the table and remove the sign before sitting down.
What’s running and what’s not
To ensure we are adhering to social distancing rules and so as not to encourage large numbers of patrons at one time all Club promotions and activities will be on hold until further notice. We are looking at ways that we can safely commence these and will keep you updated. The Club’s Courtesy Bus will not be running until further notice.
We look forward to welcoming you back at Your Club!
WHAT'S ON WEEKLY
As a member you can take part in our weekly raffles and prize draws and a wide range of activities. Mahjong Tuesday, Seniors Fitness, Saturday Pro Series Poker, Line Dancing and of course Karaoke! Always vibrant and ever changing come down and join in!See What's On