Notice – Current COVID Restrictions
Following on from the NSW Government stay at home lockdown order the Club is currently closed until the end of September, unless advice changes.
Thank you for your understanding and support during these times.
Stay safe and we look forward to welcoming you all back as soon as it is safe to do so.
The way we trade is constantly changing so please be patient and follow the directions of staff to ensure we are adhering to all the NSW Health requirements.
Please be patient and tolerant with our staff during these changing times.
- Face masks Mandatory – Face masks are now mandatory in all areas of the Club, except while consuming food or beverages
- Service NSW QR Code Check-In– The government has made it mandatory for all customers and staff of all hospitality venues to check-in via Service NSW.
We suggest you download the Service NSW app. This will mean your details are saved and you will not have to manually enter them each time you want to check in to a venue.
If you do not have a smartphone our Reception staff will be able to check you in via Service NSW. This QR check-in is in addition to our current Club sign-in processes.
- Capacity Limits– Based on the NSW Government regulations our Club needs to ensure we do not exceed the 1 person per 4m2 rule. This means each room/zone of the Club has its own capacity based on this rule that cannot be exceeded. If any room or zone reaches its capacity no more patrons will be permitted to enter until someone leaves.
- COVID Marshalls– you will notice certain staff patrolling the Club in high visibility vests. Their role is to ensure that all safety measures are adhered to. Please adhere to their instructions or you may be asked to leave the premises.
- Asked to leave if unwell– The Club is required by NSW Health to ask any patron questions about their current health condition upon entry and refuse entry to any patrons who are showing symptoms of COVID-19. These include fever, coughing, sneezing, sore throat, etc.
- Queuing outside the Club– If you are required to queue outside the Club waiting to sign in or waiting for the Club to open please ensure you stand 1.5 metres from other patrons.
- Sanitise hands upon entry and regularly– all patrons will be required to sanitise their hands when entering the Club. Whilst in the Club patrons are reminded to sanitise their hands regularly. There are hand sanitising stations in all areas of the Club.
What’s running and what’s not
To ensure we are adhering to social distancing rules and so as not to encourage large numbers of patrons at one time most Club promotions will be on hold until further notice.
We are looking at ways that we can safely commence these and will keep you updated.
Several Club activities have recommenced. Some days and starting times have changes since COVID. Follow the Club’s Facebook page, opt-in for email communication or check out our regular events page to keep up to date.
The Club’s Courtesy Bus will not be running until further notice.
We look forward to seeing you at Your Club soon!
WHAT'S ON WEEKLY
As a member you can take part in our weekly raffles and prize draws and a wide range of activities. Mahjong Tuesday, Seniors Fitness, Saturday Pro Series Poker, Line Dancing and of course Karaoke! Always vibrant and ever changing come down and join in!See What's On