Notice – Current COVID Restrictions
Since reopening in June the way we trade looks slightly different. The way we trade is constantly changing so please be patient and follow the directions of staff to ensure we are adhering to all the NSW Health requirements.
Please be patient and tolerant with our staff during these changing times.
- Service NSW QR Code Check-In– The government has made it mandatory for all customers and staff of all hospitality venues to check-in via Service NSW.
We suggest you download the Service NSW app. This will mean your details are saved and you will not have to manually enter them each time you want to check in to a venue.
If you do not have a smartphone our Reception will be able to check you in via Service NSW. This QR check-in is in addition to our current Club sign-in processes.
- Mandatory Face Masks– It is now mandatory for all patrons using the indoor gaming areas to wear a face mask.
If you do not have a face mask please see the Reception or Cashier staff or press the service button and we will provide you with one.
Masks can be temporarily removed for the consumption of food or beverages. All our staff will continue wearing face masks as required by NSW Health.
- Capacity Limits– Based on the NSW Government regulations our Club will have a total venue capacity of 300, excluding staff. We also need to ensure we do not exceed the 1 person per 4m2 rule. This means each room/zone of the Club has its own capacity based on this rule that cannot be exceeded. If any room or zone reaches its capacity no more patrons will be permitted to enter until someone leaves.
- COVID Marshalls– you will notice certain staff patrolling the Club in high visibility vests. Their role is to ensure that all safety measures are adhered to. Please adhere to their instructions or you may be asked to leave the premises.
- Patrons to remain seated whenever possible – patrons are not permitted to be standing, everyone must be seated at all times unless moving from one area to another or being served at a bar or the Cafe.
- Asked to leave if unwell– The Club is required by NSW Health to ask any patron questions about their current health condition upon entry and refuse entry to any patrons who are showing symptoms of COVID-19. These include fever, coughing, sneezing, sore throat, etc.
- No cloaking of bags– For the safety of our staff there will be no cloaking of bags or any other personal items until further notice.
- Queuing outside the Club– If you are required to queue outside the Club waiting to sign in or waiting for the Club to open please ensure you stand 1.5 metres from other patrons.
- Sanitise hands upon entry and regularly– all patrons will be required to sanitise their hands when entering the Club. Whilst in the Club patrons are reminded to sanitise their hands regularly. There are hand sanitising stations in all areas of the Club.
- No mingling– whilst in the Club you must stay with your group. Do not mix with other groups.
What’s running and what’s not
To ensure we are adhering to social distancing rules and so as not to encourage large numbers of patrons at one time most Club promotions and activities will be on hold until further notice.
We are looking at ways that we can safely commence these and will keep you updated.
The Club’s Courtesy Bus will not be running until further notice.
We look forward to seeing you at Your Club soon!
WHAT'S ON WEEKLY
As a member you can take part in our weekly raffles and prize draws and a wide range of activities. Mahjong Tuesday, Seniors Fitness, Saturday Pro Series Poker, Line Dancing and of course Karaoke! Always vibrant and ever changing come down and join in!See What's On